10 Bible verses to pray over your children
1. Lord, I pray my child would believe in you with a devoted heart.
I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever.
2. Lord, I pray my child would let you transform their life.
And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the Lord: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart.
3. Lord, I pray my child would get caught when sin creeps in.
For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
4. Lord, I pray my child would get caught doing right.
Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
5. Lord, I pray my child would believe the truth about who they are in Christ.
For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
6. Lord, I pray my child would listen to your still small voice.
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
7. Lord, I pray my child would make wise choices in the face of peer pressure.
Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
8. Lord, I pray my child’s mind would be protected from evil.
Keep your heart with all diligence, For out of it spring the issues of life.
9. Lord, I pray my child would have compassion on others.
Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;
10. Lord, I pray my child would love you with their heart, soul, and mind
Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’